To develop systematic quality processes in the college for evolving, enhancing and sustaining excellence in its academic and administrative practices and to set benchmarks for their periodic evaluation.
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of Departments.
- To promote measures for functioning of entire institution towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture.
- To implement sustainable Quality Management System (NBA, NIRF, NAAC) to enhance Quality in Education
- To ensure an enhancement & integration among the various activities of the institution and implementation of best practices.
- To ensure the Quality of activities in the Campus in Practice
- To audit the Academic and Administrative Activities for Quality Enhancement
- To review the Progress and Suggestion for reforms
- To invite experts for Interaction to improve the Quality of Activities
COMPONENTS OF ACADEMIC AUDIT
- Teaching – Learning Process
- Research and Innovation: Publications, Patents, Proposals, etc.,
- Student Support System and Progression
- Infrastructure Facilities
- Feedback Systems
- Extension and Outreach Activities
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
- Emphasize on Teaching, Research, Consultancy and support functions to all Stakeholders for continuous Improvement
- Strengthening the Student Development Activities in both Co-Curricular and Extra-Curricular
- Organizing Workshops, Seminars, Expert Lectures, and Review meetings on Quality related themes for the Promotion of Quality
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC
- Inviting External experts for Audit to Review, Observation, Finding and suggestion for Improvement
- Feedback from all the stakeholders.
- Implementation of the Best Practice which suites to the Department and the Institution.
- Evolving of strategic plan and procedure for the Audit
- Conduction of Internal Audit at regular Intervals to review the Progress
- Documentation of Audited Report and Activities for further Improvement.