To produce quality electrical engineers with the knowledge of latest trends, research technologies to meet the developing needs of industry & society.
M1:To impart quality education through teaching learning process.
M2: To establish well-equipped laboratories to develop R&D culture in contemporary and sustainable technologies in Electrical Engineering.
M3:To produce Electrical Engineering graduates with quest for excellence, enthusiasm for continuous learning, ethical behavior, integrity and nurture leadership
PEO 1: Equip the student to analyze and solve real world problems to face the challenges of future.
PEO 2: Pursue higher education, research in Electrical Engineering or other allied fields of their interest for professional development.
PEO 3: Exhibit the leadership skills and ethical value for society.
PSO 1: Apply the fundamentals of mathematics, science and engineering knowledge to identify, formulate, design and investigate complex engineering problems of electric circuits, analog and digital electronics circuits, control systems, electrical machines and Power system.
PSO 2: Apply the appropriate modern engineering hardware, and software tools in electrical engineering to engage in life-long learning and to successfully adapt in multi-disciplinary environments.
1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, society, and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning in formed by the contextual knowledge to assess social, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice
7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply the set o one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.